Tuesday 15 January 2013

Pig Sewing Pattern

Who's ready for another adorable pattern?


It's a little piggy wiggly with a curly wurly tail!
 I think these would be adorable to make for a valentines day gift, i'm sure all that pink fabric has gone to my head!


You can find the Piglet Pig Sewing Pattern in our
And the best news is that they are now available via instant download from Etsy,  you now only have to wait up to 5 minutes at the most to receive your pattern! I'm still trying to work out how to get them instant download from the website so bear with me while I try to work out computer codey gobbledygook!

I'm in the process of setting up some pattern deals giving a discount to those who purchase more than one pattern at a time.  It seems i won't be able to offer the deals as instant downloads due to their custom nature but that also helps to offer bigger savings. I'm still trying to work it all out and I'll keep you updated with any changes, so remember to subscribe to our updates though blogger, Facebook or Twitter.
Happy sewing
Raynor

No comments:

Post a Comment