Tuesday 4 December 2012

Jay & Rory Boy Doll Sewing Pattern

Our final Dude pop boy doll sewing pattern has arrived!
Our last boy is Jay and his pet toy Rory , a noisy little lion. I have to admit this is my favourite of all the boy dolls, I just love how his curly hair turned out. Also Rory is so cute this little couple stole my heart as soon as I seen them, how about sewing up one of your own.



Jay and Rory is available from our the Elf Pop Website and Etsy Shop.


So I'm a little sad that the doll and dude pop ranges are now complete. I've had a lot of fun creating the dolls, but I've been desperate to let you guys know about new patterns I'll be releasing soon. I'm working away on a range of animal patterns, yippee. I've actually have been designing them since April and tweaking here and there until I was 100% happy with them. I can't wait to introduce them to you so do check back or I highly recommend joining us on or like us on facebook or twitter for updates on pattern releases.
Happy Sewing
Raynor x

No comments:

Post a Comment