Saturday 29 September 2012

Violet & Bo Doll Sewing Pattern

Well today is the last day of  the new Doll Pop pattern release week. Last but not least we finally have the lovely Violet and her fluffy little lamb Bo.


My apologies for the lateness releasing this pattern I was at a family BBQ today and forgot to schedule my blog post, better late than never though eh? I had a lot of fun making this little sweetheart ,and as with the other girls she is super quick to sew up and makes such a super cute dolly.


Violet measures 12" tall and Bo measure approx 4" tall.
You can purchase the pattern on the Elf Pop Website or Etsy Shop.


Oh now I'm a little sad that the pattern release week is over, however don't fret as I'm working away on another range to be released in the near future. In the meantime I'll keep you guys updated with any progress and perhaps a sneak peek if your good boys and girls!
Raynor x

No comments:

Post a Comment