Monday 24 September 2012

Olive & Pea Doll Sewing Pattern

Good Morning all!
I'm rather excited today as it's the first day of the Elf Pop pattern relase week, Yippee! I have been working away on a brand spanking new range of patterns and after much sketching, sewing photographing, designing, and double checking all of the above I have FINALLY finished the range and i'm so excited to show you guys. So without further ado I introduce you to:


Olive is the first doll from my new Doll Pop range, and she comes with her very own little raggy pet, a stinky little cat named Sweetpea (but she likes to be called Pea ). Olive and Pea are super quick to sew up for experienced stitchers and a fun project for beginners looking to advance their skills.


Olive measures 12" tall and  is the perfect little companion for kiddly winks.
You can purchase the Olive and Pea pattern from the Elf Pop website or our Etsy shop.


I will be releasing the second Doll Pop girl tomorrow so keep you eyes peeled for a little friend to join Olive.
ToodlePip xx



No comments:

Post a Comment